1. About me
- I prefer to be outside as much as possible!
- My free time is usually spent hiking, backpacking, biking, and adventuring on a new trail, and soaking in some sunshine.
- I am the second youngest of 6, and grew up in the Colorado Foothills.
- I'm a big fan of humor! It helps keeps things in perspective and gives a gritty ground for sharing in relationships, and life's adventures.
- I am a "multipotentialite." I love learning and trying new things. I have diverse interests and love to find the intersections in various activities: Painting, music, philosophy, gardening, leadership, education, science, writing... I'm interested in most anything!
- I love working with people in their relationships with themselves and their loved ones, healing and growing! I especially love helping adolescents and their families.
2. My Credentials
- I am a Registered Psychotherapist in Colorado
- I am an Emotionally Focused Therapist as well as a Multisystemic Family Therapist
- I specialize in working with teens and have enjoyed working with teens and their families as a swim coach, tutor, mentor and therapist for the past 10 years.
- I also specialize in working with addictions, trauma-informed care; and the intersections of adverse life experiences, mental health concerns and relationship challenges.