If you love the mountains and have a passion for helping heal relationships,
working with our awesome team could be perfect for you!
We offer competitive compensation, flexibility, yearly training stipends, consultation, excellent administrative support, online scheduling and notes systems.
Join a thriving private practice without the hassle or stress of running your own business!
Individual + Couples
- Willing to see a minimum of 15-20 clients a week. With two evenings per week. Weekend scheduling is optional.
- Building a case load is a shared responsibility between therapist and VRI
- Therapy will be provided to both individuals and couples, with an emphasis on couples.
Skills + Qualifications
- Graduate degree in Marriage & Family Therapy, Social Work, Counseling, or a related field from an accredited university.
- Licensed in State of CO
- Completion of EFT Externship strongly preferred. OR willingness to attend within 6 months of hire
- Certification of EFT very much encouraged.
- Carries an attachment and systemic frame to their work
- Specific interest the following specialties:
* Please Note: we work on a contract basis with our therapists to provide greater flexibility. Clinicians receive a percentage of client fees which is based upon experience and qualifications.
Sounds like a good fit?
We'd love to have you apply!
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
In your cover letter please address:
Your experience working with couples, children and/or individuals.
How you incorporate Attachment Theory into your work with clients.
Your EFT training experience: include dates attended externship/core skills
What distinguishes your work as a therapist
Why is it you'd like to join our team