1. About Me
- I’m the youngest of three from Wisconsin (BIG Green Bay Packer’s Fan! GO PACK GO!)
- Being barefoot is my preference.
- I don’t take myself too seriously. Seriously.
- I love adventure and exploring outdoors! Camping, backpacking, biking, skiing! Sign me up!
- Books, books, and more books! My love for reading is crrrrazy! I’m usually reading about 3 at a time…
- Adopt don’t shop! My husband + I have two rescued hounds and continue to foster hounds in need of forever homes.
- Mountains make me feel at home.
- I’m definitely a morning person. Rise and shine with coffee in hand!
- I am beyond grateful I get to do what I deeply love. Everyday.
- And my clients, they're amazing. They inspire me everyday. Their dedication, commitment, and determination leaves me speechless.
- I'm a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) in Colorado
- Also, Certified in Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT)
- I specialize in couples on the brink and in crisis
- I also hold a speciality in perinatal mood disorders
- I supervise and help train other therapists (oh, how I love to teach others))